Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Two new contracts!

I haven't blogged in a few months. Mostly, if I see something of interest, I either tweet it, tumblr it, or post on Contact: Infinite Futures, a group blog I participate in with other Carina SF authors. I will continue to use my blog for announcements like these!!!!

Ellora's Cave has signed Desire the Banshee, an erotic paranormal romance. This is intended to be the first of a three novella series starring a paranormal ops group.

Lyrical Press has signed MetalMark, a space opera romance with a space piratess, a prince of a dying planet, and space action of every type!

In other news, I've re-gained the rights to "Firestorm on E'Terra" and re-released it. I'm quite pleased with how that has worked out and will continue to re-release stories if rights revert to me.

I'm very excited about these projects and have been working on another story I hope to announce soon.
Thank you readers! You keep me going and I truly appreciate the support.

2 comments:

Brenda ND said...

Oh, wow! I love Desire the Banshee.KUDOS!

Ella Drake said...

Thank you Brenda!!! I really appreciate it.