Monday, January 17, 2011

Ready for Jaq?

Jaq's Harp is just over a month away & I'm getting excited!
An early review is in, from Penelope's Romance Reviews :

"...the sci fi details are awesome. Drake does a tremendous job with her world-building. The bio-engineered beanstalk, the floating "islands," the hovercrafts, the dark, gritty, and desperate feel to life for the poor schmucks left on the surface of the earth, all make for a stunning vision of a world gone awry with technology." (B+)

And also in the good news department, Jaq's Harp is coming soon from Audible.com, who I think did a fantastic job with Silver Bound ( Audible / Amazon ). Can't wait to hear Jaq!

If you want a release day reminder for Jaq's Harp (futuristic, twisted fairyale goodness)--and to enter for a chance to win--sign up for my notification list. (no spam promise!)

and there's more...
I have another signing being arranged. Hopefully I'll have more details soon.
I'll also be visiting a few blogs around release day for Jaq. I'll post a calender when all the deets are nailed down.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Brenda ND said...

Oh, I'm excited for you! I can't wait to hear Jaq!