Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#SYTYCW and Silver Bound

I'm over at Bria Quinlan’s blog participating in So You Think You Can Write. I love the idea of this contest. So, if you have time and inclination, hop on over and vote on #21. This is the first line in a shape shifter story that's nearly complete.

Silver Bound is coming! The revisions, edits, and blurb have been turned in. Now we're waiting on copyedits and a cover. I can't wait to see the cover. I know it'll be awesome because Carina Press has been rocking the covers. Every day I wake up and check the inbox for it! In the meantime, I'm brainstorming a Silver Bound sequel and hope to start it in the next few weeks. I'm also putting together extras for the novel with maps of the world, a deleted scene, and character bios. I'm having fun with this story. So much fun!

2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Ella - you're right about Carina's covers. They're just gorgeous. I stared at mine for ages. You'll probably do the same with yours.

Brenda ND said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the cover!