Sunday, July 18, 2010

5-star review!

Back from vacation to a wonderful review from Gianna at Joyfully Reviewed (in truth, the review came out in April, but I just got the alert).

"The Forbidden Chamber by Ella Drake is an extraordinary tale filled with lust and danger. This is the first time I have read a shape-shifter story that was not wolf-related and I have to say I was not disappointed. The bond between Rukh and Isabel is consuming and passionate. The family curse was a good twist and I loved that Isabel was featured as having a key role in securing a future for Rukh and herself. Overall The Forbidden Chamber is definitely a must-read."

Read the full review here.

The Forbidden Chamber is available in digital format right now. It will be available in print August 3rd. You can preorder now from your favorite bookstore.

1 comment:

Brenda ND said...

Great review! I wish you many more like it.