Monday, June 28, 2010

Daphne, Episode Four

The next installment of my weird SF serial The Adventures of Daphne is now available. When we first saw Daphne, she'd just gotten the better of a bunch of creepy crawly carnivorous space worms. Then, she helped a few military-types rescue her, followed by an inquiry into all that's happened. Take a look at the next installment of Space-D.

The story is on my website: Daphne, Episode Four

Excerpt Monday LogoWelcome to the special Summer Full Reads for Excerpt Monday. This month, in addition to our typical excerpt week, we're having a week of full stories written by several fabulous EM writers. Visit the Excerpt Monday site! or click on the banner above.

6 comments:

Kendal Corbitt said...

I love the conversation between them and you're opening line grabbed my attention right away. I'm looking forward to going back and reading the last three stories!

Ella Drake said...

Thanks, Kendal. Hope you enjoy!

Alexia Reed said...

You have some great characters. The banter between is strong and makes me want to read more. Great installment.

Vicky W said...

Thanks for a great read. I had read episodes 1 and 2 previously, but missed episode 3 somewhere. I'm glad I found you again and I'm looking forward to the remainder of the serial. I've got you bookmarked now so I don't lose you again.

Ella Drake said...

Thanks Alexia!

I'm glad you found me again, Vicky, and hope you continue to enjoy reading Daphne. Thank you!

Patricia K said...

thanks for the story