Sunday, March 7, 2010

Read an Ebook Week


It's read an ebook week!
To celebrate, I'll be giving away one copy each of my ebooks this week.
Leave a comment here or send a comment to me privately through my website contact page (use the send Ella a note form).

I'll choose at random one winner each for my two short stories, Scent of Cin and Wolf-Bitten, and my erotic SF-Rom novella "Firestorm on E'Terra" in Hearts Afire: December along with "This Fire" by Elise Logan and Emily Ryan Davis.

On Thursday, come visit me at the Samhain Cafe for a chance to win the ebook of my novel The Forbidden Chamber. I'll be at the Cafe on Thursday 7:30 - 8:30 PM EST.
You can find the cafe here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/samhaincafe/?yguid=316724180

Read an ebook this week!

10 comments:

s7anna said...

Hey Ella,
What a wonderful way to celebrate Ebook Week!

Happy Reading
Anna
s7anna@yahoo.ca

Dawne Prochilo said...

I love ebook week- it's about time ebook authors got recognition. I'll be at the cafe Thursday night- see ya there.
Dawne
dawne.prochilo@yahoo.com

Jolie Cain said...

:)

Jim said...

Already read two ebooks this wk. Love to try yours

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Happy ebook wk! I would love to try one of your books!

-Heather

Cherie J said...

would love to read one of your ebooks. Please enter me in the drawing. Thank you!

cherierj(at)yahoo(dot)com

Alice Audrey said...

Is it too late to enter?

Ella Drake said...

Hi guys!
I'm closing the contest now.
Random number drawing gives me these winners:
Wolf-Bitten, Jolie Cain
Firestorm on E'Terra, Jim
Scent of Cin, Alice Audrey

I will contact you guys this week. I'm unexpectedly not home right now and don't have access to the ebooks until I can use my home computer.
Will get them to you ASAP.

Thanks to everyone,
Ella

s7anna said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Ella Drake said...

Hi Jim, I don't have contact info for you, so since you won "Firestorm on E'Terra", could you send me a quick email (ella AT elladrake DOT com) on where to send it and what format you'd prefer: pdf, lit, prc, rb, or html.
Thanks for participating!