Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A happy author

Yesterday I stumbled across a review for The Forbidden Chamber that made me a very happy author (If you call googling your name "stumbling across"). What I love about this review is that the reviewer, Jasmine from Whipped Cream Erotic Reviews, not only liked it, but picked up on so many of the threads I so loved creating in the story.

And, she even found something I hadn't thought about. The story is listed as containing "voyeurism". It does, but I hadn't even considered that aspect until she categorized it. This made my smile grow wider.

Here are some of the highlights of the review (full review can be found here).
"The Forbidden Chamber is riveting and had me sitting on the edge of my seat from beginning to end."
"Two thumbs up to Ms. Drake for providing us with a fast-paced, action-driven, heart-warming, sensual story that brings the characters to life and will captivate the reader; thereby, making them beg for more. I would definitely recommend The Forbidden Chamber to my friends."
Five out of five cherries!

No comments: