Monday, February 8, 2010

Space-D: Episode Three. A Daphne Adventure

Excerpt Monday LogoWelcome to the special Valentine Full Reads for Excerpt Monday. This month, in addition to our typical excerpt week, we're having a week of full stories written by several fabulous EM writers. Visit the Excerpt Monday site! or click on the banner above.

When last first saw Daphne, she'd just gotten the better of a bunch of creepy crawly carnivorous space worms. Then, she helped a few military-types rescue her. Today she faces an inquiry into all that's happened. Take a look at the next installment of Space-D.

The story is on my website: Space-D: Episode Three

Can also be downloaded:
pdf --
mobi/kindle
--
lit
--
epub



Links to other Valentine Free Reads
Note: I have not personally screened these excerpts. Please heed the ratings and
be aware that the links may contain material that is not typical of my site.
Excerpt Monday Logo

3 comments:

KB Alan said...

I'm really enjoying this series!

Jim said...

I enjoyed this will need to follow along.

Ella Drake said...

Thank you KB and Jim! I've been enjoying writing this series. Lots of fun.