Friday, February 12, 2010

Barefoot Valentine

Welcome to the Be My Valentine Blog Hop! You should be following the tour via the Booknibbles Tour Bar. If you're just happening along this post, there's still time to join in, just click that link and it will take you right to the beginning. Be warned, there's some seriously hot pictures and content on this tour! Is that warning, or enticement?

And here's my lovely addition:

[image removed to improve page load times]

There's something wonderfully sexy about a barefoot man in worn denim. This is the kind of image I have of the hero of my current work in progress.

Just take a moment and let your imagination wander . . .

I have!



Now, after that moment of zen, go ahead and continue on the tour, but don't forget to comment to be entered into the drawing for prizes. If you're dropping in here and don't know about the tour or the available prizes, a copy of the anthology Hearts Afire: December with my novella "Firestorm on E'Terra" and "This Fire" by Elise Logan and Emily Ryan-Davis is included. Check out the rest of the prizes --- here.

25 comments:

s7anna said...

There's something truely sexy about a man barefeet in a well worn pair of jeans...You're soo right about that! Love the pic!

Elise Logan said...

Oh, he's pretty, Ella. Lovely choice.

E

sherry said...

He is very good looking and goes wonderful with all of the other eye candy I've seen today.

sstrode@scrtc.com

Meandi's corner said...

eww feet luckly the rest of him distracts from that ( sorry I have a foot phobia)

--jennifer

Carol L. said...

Such a laid back and relaxed look. Very sexy. :)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

marcieo said...

Bare feet definately are nice. :)

Susan said...

Looks sweet and sexy. I'm with you, a barefoot man in a pair of well worn jeans, delicious! Thanks for the eye candy.

Michelle said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you...appreciate the photo addition to the Blog parade...

Michelle B. aka Koshkalady

Camille said...

For this guy I would surely have a thing for feet lol Happy Valentines to you since it's tomorrow for me! Being in Australia and all lol

Beth said...

Yummy!! Wish that was my wall he was sitting against.

Patsy said...

Your hottie in well worn jeans and bare feet is yummy.
mom1248atattdotnet

Cathy M said...

Great choice, I totally agree about the sexiness factor.

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

You are so right! My husband always makes my heart skip a beat when I catch him wandering the house barefoot and shirtless in his jeans... even better if they are dirty work jeans.... *sigh*

Maria said...

Very nice hottie! He's really cute and yet seems very approachable.

Gabrielle Lee said...

Nice picture.

Gabrielle

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, something verra sexy. Bare feet on a man always gets me, unless they're ugly, of course.

Amy S. said...

Yummy pic!

Ella Drake said...

Glad you guys are enjoying my contribution to the blog tour! Hope everyone is having fun.

Jen said...

Yum, the black and white photos just add a little something don't you think. Lovely pic.

Jen R.

SiNn said...

yeah he is pretty cute and i agree about the worn jeans and that i wanna be lazy look some ppl can soo pull it off awesome post

Roscoe James said...

Wait. Who took my shoes?

Happy V day.

RJ

booklover0226 said...

Bare feet and jeans... perfect!

Thanks,
Tracey D

lindseye said...

Barefeet are sexy and it is a good choice for the tour.

Babyblue22 said...

Definitely a great choice for a hero! I want to read his story for sure!
~Afshan

Ella Drake said...

Hope you guys enjoyed the blog tour! Comments for prizes are now closed.

Happy Valentine's Day!