Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lots to share

Today I'm a guest at The Blackraven's Erotic Cafe. Stop by for my interview about writing paranormal/SFR, inspiration, and ravens. Be sure to enter the contest! A copy of The Forbidden Chamber is up for grabs.

Another cool announcement, The Forbidden Chamber is 30% off right now at Fictionwise! Check it out here.

Or, if you prefer to ebook shop at AllRomance or OmniLit, they're running a Samhain special until the 24th. If you buy The Forbidden Chamber, you get a 25% rebate.

Chamber has had another wonderful review. From Lexie at Poisoned Rationality: "Isabel is hands down one of my favorite romance heroines."

Later this month, a Forbidden Chamber followup short story, Grounded, will be available free at the Samhellion, Samhain Publishing's author website. To receive an announcement when it's available, sign up for my low-email newslist at yahoo, or check back here.

And...
I've also written an article "Finishing that First Novel" for the Samhain newsletter this month. Check it out!

And, that's what I have to share for now. Happy Wednesday folks!

1 comment:

Brenda ND said...

Excellent! I can't wait to read "Grounded"!