Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Early Reviews for The Forbidden Chamber

"If you are looking for something a bit different with a dark gothic feel, this is a must read. I was entertained from page one, and the uniqueness of the story held my interest. As a fan of gothic novels, I am thrilled whenever I get my hands on one I haven't read, and even more thrilled when it is this engrossing." Rating: 4.75 (out of 5)
Reviewed by: Teagan S. Boyd Nov.10.09
BookWenches

***

"This book is filled with so much uniqueness, that I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a good gothic romance, a historical romance, or anyone who’s longed for the blending of the two with a paranormal shifter twist." from Becka’s Impromptu Book Review Oct.31.09
Rebecca Goings, author, reviewer, blogger

***

"THE FORBIDDEN CHAMBER combines the lovely, lush and dark aspects of traditional gothic romances with a breathless pace, a unique dash of supernatural and a delicious demonic twist–a perfect accompaniment to your Halloween chocolate stash. Dark only. Milk is not nearly sexy enough." from Scorched Sheets. Oct.27.09
Emily Ryan-Davis, author, reviewer, blogger.

No comments: