Thursday, November 5, 2009

13 Cool Images

Looking through the Flickr: Creative Commons images for storyboarding my current project, I ran across some images that don't fit my storyboard, but I thought were cool. creative commonsThey're all under Creative Commons license, which can be viewed for each image (along with a larger size) by selecting them.
  1. Encadré (Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro)
  2. Moon of Zanthos
  3. provence
  4. Breakfast at Sixtina
  5. Clonmacnoise, County Offaly
  6. Herfst - Autumn
  7. The Carpetbag Brigade
  8. WINTER GEISHA WITH UMBRELLA AND LANTERN -- Meiji-era Studio View  ("Salt Print" # 1)
  9. Kiva at Spruce Tree House
  10. Ded Bob Sho

  11. huele a libertad

15 comments:

Heather said...

Some nice images - I esp. like numbers 3, 5, and 6. Happy Thursday!

Adelle Laudan said...

These are great. I snagged #4
Happy T13!

Shelley Munro said...

These are great images. I really like #6 and 13

RKCharron said...

Hi Ella :)
Thank you for sharing.
You have good taste - they are excellent photographs.
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

Ms Menozzi said...

I see we have this in common, then. We both stumble across irresistible images and save them, whether or not they affect our work.

Thanks for sharing these - they're all inspiring shots!

Happy TT!

Ciao for now...

cmtorrens said...

Oooh, I love stunning visuals. You picked some beautiful and interesting picts here. Awesome.

Happy T13

Stephanie Adkins said...

Great pictures. I really like #3, #4, and #10. :) Happy Thursday!

Inez Kelley said...

I love the forest pathway!

Jennifer Leeland said...

I love number six, the forest scene. It has such a fantasy feel.
Love these images.

A. Catherine Noon said...

I love looking at images people find. It's like a window on the mind, you know? These are interesting, and very different from one another. Thanks for sharing!

Paige Tyler said...

Neat pics!

*hugs*
Paige


My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Brenda ND said...

Cool. I like the one with the ladder into the cave. It reminds me of Windborne. Happy TT!

Ella Drake said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I love wonderful photography and art. I just wish I could do it myself! But I love images that make you think and feel.

Brenda,
I thought of Windborne, too!

sophiaparkwood said...

Those are all great! I really like 3 and 5, they look like two places I'd really like to be. Happy Thursday!

Elise Logan said...

Great images. I love the first, since I really enjoy the trompe l'oeil effect pictures. And I love the symmetry of the alley of trees.

Happy Thursday