Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat Tour



No, no trick here, it's all treat for the eyes.

This guy reminds me quite a bit of Dex, my hero, an intergalactic smokejumper in "Firestorm on E'Terra". Rowrrr. Hot, huh? Makes you want to snuggle up and get warm on those cold space runs.

Dex will be available Dec. 7th in "Firestorm on E'Terra" from Liquid Silver Books in Hearts Afire: December along with "This Fire" by Elise Logan and Emily Ryan-Davis.

Today's hottie is brought to you, my special gift, in the LSB Author's Trick or Treat Tour. To enter the contest, all you have to do is a leave a comment on every stop on the tour. The next author is Tielle St. Clare - http://tiellestclare.blogspot.com/

If you're dropping by to see me and haven't started the tour from the beginning, go visit Gem Sivad - http://gemsivad.wordpress.com/blog/, the start of the tour. You don't want to miss this contest, for the eye candy alone! But for incentive, here's the list of wonderful books that will be given to some lucky winners:

Banged Up ~ Jeanne St. James
Afterthought ~ Cat Kane
Bound by Deception ~ Christa Paige
For a Price ~ Olivia Brynn
Iron ~ P.G. Forte
No Recourse ~ Mari Carr
Once Bitten ~ Trina M. Lee
The Challenge ~ Serena Shay
The Extremist ~ Juniper Bell
Wyoming Solace ~ Alanna Coca
Scent of Sin ~ Ella Drake
Wolf's Tender ~ Gem Sivad
Hearts Afire-December ~ Ella Drake, Elise Logan and Emily Ryan Davis (Triple-E)
The Wicked Flame ~ Stephanie Adkins
Battered Not Broken ~ Celia Kyle
Intimate Strangers ~ Gem Sivad
Felicia's Fling ~ Jolie Cain
AND winner's choice of any backlist book from Tielle St. Claire

*** Also, if you'd like to enter a contest to win my newest release, The Forbidden Chamber by Samhain Publishing, all you have to do is sign up for my quarterly newsletter or join my newslist (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elladrake/). I'll pick someone from those two groups to win a copy of the ebook on Nov 13th. ***

Don't forget to comment to enter the blog tour contest.
Thanks for visiting!

43 comments:

Janice said...

Congrats on your new release, I hope you do well with lots of sales.

Happy TT and Happy Halloween.

Janice~

s7anna said...

WOW What a hottie! I wonder if he needs help getting out of those super tight pants.. ;P

Happy Halloween!!!

Geewiz387 said...

SO how far down does that tatoo go? GEE

SusiSunshine said...

Congrats on the release. And I have to say I just love the hottie.
And you've got dreaming about Prague again, I so love this city.
Happy Halloween!

Nina said...

A true hottie indeed. Thank you!

Happy Halloween!

Noelle said...

Oh yummy!

Dawn said...

Oooh ooooh meeeee! I'll help him pull them down!
Tattoos? check. Leather? Double check. Moi? On my way.....
Happy Halloween everyone!

Elise Logan said...

RAWR. Come on, I wanna see the rest of that tat.

Yummy.

sherry said...

I would love to see how far down his tattoo goes there is just something so hot about a man with tattoos.

Jolie Cain said...

Sigh!! Tattoos.

Paula said...

I haven't heard about an intergalactic smokejumper before. Sounds interesting. :D

PattyR said...

I was also wondering how far down that tatto ran. Inquiring minds really want to know. Nnnnniiiiiccccceeeee!!!!!!

Debbie_D said...

oh yummmm

Fallon said...

Congrats on the new release.

As for Mr. Eyecandy, if you need help, I can check and see if there is anymore ink down there.

Thanks,
Fallon H.

Boone Brux said...

God I love half naked men!

Judy said...

Love those leather pants. He is also quite a hunk!! I like his tattoo also. I would like to see all of it!!!

Happy Halloween!!

Patsy said...

Mercy me, that guy is a hottie!

Cathy M said...

Wow, if that is Dex, I will definitely be checking out your new release.

UteH said...

Geewiz387 - my thoughts, maybe he can be convinced to drop the leather

lindseye said...

I have Forbidden Chamber on my ereader and will read it over the weekend. Your eye candy is sweet, love the tattoo.

Gem Sivad said...

Lemme see, lemme see! What's down there. I think we need to get those wet pants off him and help him out.

gem sivad

LottieP said...

Those trousers phewwwwwwww are they hot or boiling I'm not sure which but I'm more than ready willing and able to help him take them off.

Krysia said...

Nice, very nice. :-) I've always loved a guy with tattoos.
*G*

Sara said...

Mmm...tattoos, leather pants and muscles. Tasty.

Kim S. said...

Mmm, what very nice eye candy!!

Happy Halloween!!

Lily said...

Congrats on the release and thanks for sharing the hottie!

flchen1 said...

Congrats on your latest, Ella! And thanks for the treat ;)
--Fedora

Amy M said...

Holy smokes that guy is hot!

Sue (okibi_insanity) said...

Congrats on the awesome release! They sound fantastic! Thanks for the treat!

Debby said...

I signed up for your newsletter and enjoyed the pics

jewelstir said...

And just where does that tattoo stop?! Lemme find out and I'll let y'all know!

Amy S. said...

Happy Halloween

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, he is temptation!

Christa said...

Yum! I have a thing for tattoos and that one kept me riveted.

Very nice eyecandy!

Christa

jayzee said...

More lickable tattoos ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pat said...

the pants are tight so do you need help

Mary Quast said...

Hmmm... I love the yummy tats on the eye candy.

Happy Halloween!

Pat said...

he is so hot and makes us so hot





horseunicornkey@aol.com

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

R those leather pants - oh my... AND asymmetrical tats... oh yes... please more

Karin said...

Definitely some nice eye candy.

kimmyl said...

Congrats on the release.I would love to see where his tattoo stops.Happy Halloween!!!

SiNn said...

congrats on the new release i love those pants lol

Happy Halloween

Beverly g

mortalsinn@yahoo.com

Carol L. said...

Congrats on your new release. Nice picture, nice Bod !!
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com