Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random twiterations

I completely lost track of my days this week in the midst of doing blog visits and yahoo group madness. (check the calendar to the right) This Thursday snuck up on me. So, commiserating with me on twitter @Elise_Logan suggested I do 13 random tweets. Sounded good to me. We'll see if they sound good to you. Here goes. *background note: a squirrel got in my attic this week*
13 tweets from the mind of @Lori_Ella in the past two days:
  1. @Lori_Ella: And I just realized the sleep shirt I put on is on backwards.

  2. @Lori_Ella: @moirarogersbree You keep teasing me with my favorite keywords. peanut butter, Firefly, and postapocalyptic. Stop it! I'm trying to work!

  3. @Lori_Ella: @RowanLarke the getting everyone sorted never really happens for me. It's more like I'm the ringleader of the circus.
  4. @RowanLarke: @Lori_Ella I bow to your ringleaderyness. I feel more like the guy who holds the clown car door open. ;)

  5. @mberthier: I still need a Halloween costume.. *sigh*
  6. @Lori_Ella: @mberthier I thought about going as an exclamation point. white sheet, big black exclamation point. Easy to make

  7. @Lori_Ella: Droid! *want* RT @boygeniusreport: Motorola Droid and HTC Droid Eris launching November 6th on Verizon http://bit.ly/3cEU2X

  8. @Lori_Ella: Seriously? Someone stole our ladder, from our backyard. They had to have truck to do that. WTF? and how can I fight the squirrel w/o it?
  9. @LeeBross: @Lori_Ella Maybe the squirrels hid it? They are plotting out their revenge. You might want to lock the doors and windows!!

  10. @Lori_Ella: This is getting ridiculous. UPS man came and knocked on door. I thought it was the squirrel. *shakes head*
  11. @RFLong: @Lori_Ella I may be missing something here but do you commonly have problem with squirrels knocking on the door???
  12. @Lori_Ella: @RFLong Not knocking, but they try to get in the windows/doors and hang on the screens.
  13. @RFLong: @Lori_Ella Awesome. Burglar squirrels!


9 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

An exclamation costume? Yeah, I could see it. I'll go as a witch again. All I have to do is put on the hat. Hey, I never said it was a good costume.

Shelley Munro said...

LOL - burglar squirrels. Yeah, they sound like trouble.

Ms Menozzi said...

Now there's an image... Thieving squirrels!

I'm picturing them with little masks on, so you can't tell if they're squirrels or raccoons! LOL!

Happy TT!
Ciao for now!

Stephanie Adkins said...

I wish I could get into the whole Twitter thing. I've tried, but I just can't. LOL Happy Thursday!

Adelle Laudan said...

Had to laugh at Burglar Squirrels lol Too funny. Happy T13!

Paige Tyler said...

LOL! Fun TT!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Elise Logan said...

I remember most of these. Ha!

Happy Halloween. Squirrels are just the beginning of larcenous beasties. Next come the raccoons.

Yvette Davis said...

Ella that is a totally good idea! Wish I'd have thought of it. Instead, I seem to be thinking about bacon....

Read any good sci fi lately I should know about?

Janice said...

I'm still giggling over the squirrels.

Great list, happy TT.
Janice~