Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Forbidden Chamber Releases!

Today marks the e-book release of The Forbidden Chamber, my first novel, from Samhain Publishing. I'm very excited about this historical paranormal because, lets face it, there's nothing more intriguing than writing about curses, dark heroes, and spooky manors along with white gloves, stays, and coiffures.

A wonderful review of Chamber written by Emily Ryan-Davis is posted over on Scorched Sheets. You should check it out because it is awesome and made me weepy.

Today I'm a guest on Leah Braemel's blog. Leah is a fellow Samhain author who was gracious enough to let me play on my release day. Come on over and comment for a chance to win Chamber.

Also, one person from my newsletter list will be picked to receive a copy of Chamber. If you're not already subscribed, come join my quarterly newsletter. Winner will be announced on November's Friday the 13th. Seems appropriate, no?

If you read The Forbidden Chamber and enjoy it, drop me a line, and don't forget to check back in November when a followup short free read, Grounded, will be posted at the Samhellion. The print version of Chamber is expected summer 2010.
Get The Forbidden Chamber, today, available from Samhain at MBaM.

3 comments:

RKCharron said...

Congratulations Ella on your debut novel's Release Day!
You must be proud & excited & happy!
I'm going to get The Forbidden Chamber.
Love & Best Wishes,
RKCharron
xoxo

Ella Drake said...

thank you!

Barbara J. Hancock said...

I was searching for my pick for this week's Clash of the Covers over at Embrace the Shadows blog and The Forbidden Chamber blew me away. I bought it three seconds after I saw that cover and read that blurb. Hopefully, I'll get to read it before the end of the week. It sounds fantastic. Congratulations!! (It is my pick for this week's Clash, btw:>)