Thursday, October 1, 2009

13 signs your boyfriend might be a half-demon

Inspired by Vedo, from my October Cobblestone release, Scent of Cin.
13 signs your boyfriend might be a half-demon.
  1. He won't tell you his whole name because it gives you too much power over him.
  2. He sets off the emergency sprinkler system when you make out.
  3. He's hotter than a hellion on a hot tin roof.
  4. Leather. Need I say more?
  5. He drives a smokin' car.
  6. ...and he's hell on wheels.
  7. His daddy is just plain evil.
  8. He wants you, body and soul, baby.
  9. The demon queen has a crush on him.
  10. ... and she wants to crush you into itty bitty bits.
  11. He loves the heat & humidity in South Florida.
  12. When he accidentally gets you killed, he has no problem bringing you back from the dead.
  13. He performs a scary blood ritual on you.

18 comments:

Stephanie Adkins said...

LOL! I love these, Ella. Actually, that sounds like a boyfriend I would love to have. *wink* Happy Thursday!

Inez Kelley said...

ROFLMAO
I needed that this morning! Thanks.

Adelle Laudan said...

Too funny. Does that mean bikers are half-demon when wearing their leather? Fun list. Happy T13!

Ella Drake said...

Stephanie, I'm with ya there. Course, now I don't have boyfriends, the husband wouldn't like that. :)
Inez, glad to be of help!
Adelle, hmmm. What do you think? Are bikers demons on two wheels?

cmtorrens said...

LOL, great list! Good things to know. Happy T13!

sophiaparkwood said...

Ella, is he still available? Cause I wouldn't mind a boyfriend like that! Great list, I love your TT's! Happy Thursday!

Alice Audrey said...

I love this one for the title alone.

Ella Drake said...

Chris, Thanks!

Sophia, no, he's not available & don't let Cin catch you askin' cuz she's got a sharp sword!

Alice, I love the title, too. Makes me want to write another story.

Jennifer Leeland said...

LMAO!!!! A bloody ritual? I'm not going there. Just not.
Leather is gooooooooood.

Ms Menozzi said...

Whoa. Thanks for the warnings (?)! LOL!

I'll keep my mild-mannered accountant types, thanks. (rawr)

;-)

Ciao!
Happy tT!

Felicia Holt said...

Those are all dead giveaways! LOL!

The sprinkler thing must be really annoying! :)

Paige Tyler said...

LOL! Great TT! Congratulations on your new books! I'll have to check it out! Love the cover, too!

hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

LOL -- great list, Ella!

Elise Logan said...

Oh, my! Interesting list. *edges slowly away*

hee hee.

Angeleque Ford said...

Great list. Love the title. Thanks for the laugh.

Cambria Dillon said...

Hilarious! I'll keep my eye out for anyone matching that description!

Shelley Munro said...

Sounds like my kind of hero!

Janice said...

Oh my *fans self*

Happy belated TT.
Janice~