- Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The Fire Within [Storm Lords Book 1] by Marie Harte
- Immortal Ops [Immortal Ops Book 1] by Mandy M. Roth
- Critical Intelligence [Immortal Ops Novel] by Mandy M. Roth
- Wicked Lucidity by Mandy M. Roth
- Below the Surface [Storm Lords Book 2] by Marie Harte
- Lurin's Surrender by Marie Harte
- The Thief of Mardu by Marie Harte
- Winner Takes All by Marie Harte
- Below by Kaitlyn O'Connor
- One Touch by Susie Charles
- Paranormal Payload [Project Exorcism Book 1] by Mandy M. Roth
- Parlor Games [Anthology] by Leda Swann & Jess Michaels & Julia Templeton
All of these are Erotic Romance, most are futuristic/paranormal. In part because they were my introduction into a genre I now LOVE and in part because of the sheer fun I had reading them, these books have stuck with me. Unlike some books I've read, I remember the characters, the plot, and I still follow some of the authors.
When did you lose your ebook virginity? Does your first one hold a special place in your heart?