Thursday, May 28, 2009

13 Ways to Love Your Werewolf

In honor of Wolf-Bitten, my erotic paranormal romance short story releasing tomorrow (29th) from Cobblestone Press, here's 13 Ways to show your love for that special Were in your life:
  1. Play a game of chase. Werewolves love that.
  2. A nice scratch behind the ears completes any Were's day.
  3. Shifters really need motorcycles. Teresa D’Amario on what bike a shifter would drive.
  4. Play Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran, over and over.
  5. Keep an extra change of clothes for him in your trunk.
  6. Better yet, carry a backpack with extra clothes, the miracle cure for silver poisoning, and a lunar calendar.
  7. Take him to see An American Werewolf in London, but find an old drive-in, in case he feels a need to howl.
  8. Never pull out the DVD of Teen Wolf. Nobody wants to remember those awkward teen years and all that shaving gel.
  9. Get rid of the Wolfsbane (Aconitum) in the garden.
  10. Be sure you find the local butcher with the best fresh meat.
  11. A good shampoo and flea comb is a good start, but giving him the full home spa treatment could make even a werewolf purr.
  12. When he wants to go out running with the guys, be understanding when he comes home naked.
  13. And be sure to remind him, he's your Alpha, always.

16 comments:

Elise said...

Cute list. I like the "be understanding when he comes home naked" bit. Yeah. That might be a bit challenging.

Desiree Torres said...

LOL I love it! Some of it never crossed my mind until I read your list, then I thought well...yea...duh!

Heather said...

LOL -- Cute!

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Alice Audrey said...

Chase? What a great idea! I'm all over that. The change of clothes is a nice touch too.

Lanie Fuller said...

Great list! I'll keep it in mind if ever date a Were, LOL.

Shelley Munro said...

I loved the list. I started grinning at #1 about chasing.

Ms Menozzi said...

Awww... You make 'em sound almost cuddly! LOL!

Happy TT!
Ciao!

Adelle Laudan said...

Good to know if I ever happen upon one lol Happy T13!

Ella Drake said...

Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun writing this!

Brenda ND said...

Oh yeah, the chase thing is really big with my wolves. Grin.

Stephanie Adkins said...

LOL! Love the list. Congrats on the release! Happy Thursday!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

LMAO! These are great.

Debra Kayn said...

I love it...come home naked! lmao

jamiebabette said...

Great list! My shifter likes convertibles. :)
Happy T13

Paige Tyler said...

LOL! Cute! I've got a new werewolf book coming out, too! Congratulations on yours!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

R.J. Lebeau said...

Nice list and good luck with the new release.