- Play a game of chase. Werewolves love that.
- A nice scratch behind the ears completes any Were's day.
- Shifters really need motorcycles. Teresa D’Amario on what bike a shifter would drive.
- Play Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran, over and over.
- Keep an extra change of clothes for him in your trunk.
- Better yet, carry a backpack with extra clothes, the miracle cure for silver poisoning, and a lunar calendar.
- Take him to see An American Werewolf in London, but find an old drive-in, in case he feels a need to howl.
- Never pull out the DVD of Teen Wolf. Nobody wants to remember those awkward teen years and all that shaving gel.
- Get rid of the Wolfsbane (Aconitum) in the garden.
- Be sure you find the local butcher with the best fresh meat.
- A good shampoo and flea comb is a good start, but giving him the full home spa treatment could make even a werewolf purr.
- When he wants to go out running with the guys, be understanding when he comes home naked.
- And be sure to remind him, he's your Alpha, always.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
In honor of Wolf-Bitten, my erotic paranormal romance short story releasing tomorrow (29th) from Cobblestone Press, here's 13 Ways to show your love for that special Were in your life: