Thursday, May 21, 2009

13 Signs Winter Is Over

Winter may have officially been over for several weeks, but I feel like I'm finally dusting off the cobwebs. These are thirteen things I finally got around to doing since last Thursday 13.
  1. Got rid of those yucky curtains and hung 4 sets of blinds.
    (I think this should count as 1-4, hah!)
  2. Replaced the broken rake and outdoor broom.
    (now I need to USE them)
  3. Weeded the garden.
  4. Taught the kids how to take out the trash, wash the dishes, and attempt folding laundry.
  5. Walked kids to school several times this week.
  6. Stayed at the playground twice until dinner time.
  7. Caught up on critiquing (mostly).
  8. Finished my part in judging a contest.
  9. Created my newsletter webpage signup.
  10. Created my website banner.
  11. Read for pleasure.
  12. Started writing a Space Opera novella. *bounce*
  13. Signed a contract for a category length novel!


16 comments:

Jessa Slade said...

Yay that winter is over and even more yay on the contract!

The Paperback Diva said...

Yay! Congratulations on the contract!

Ms Menozzi said...

Congrats on the contract, and on being so productive!

Happy TT!
Ciao...!

Adelle Laudan said...

You had a very productive week. Congrats on the contract! The Space Opera call sure has me intrigued.
Happy T13!

Stephanie Adkins said...

You've been a busy little bee, haven't you? :) Congrats on the contract! Happy Thursday!

Inez Kelley said...

Sooooooooo, when are you coming to my house?


Congrats on the contract!

Ella Drake said...

Thanks everybody!
I have to take advantage of the productivity when it comes my way. It never lasts!

Brenda ND said...

I just did number 1 too and I hope to get to that weeding soon. Happy TT!

Alice Audrey said...

I opened the windows. That's it, but it was more than enough. Now it's cold again and I should close them.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Fantastic!!!!!!! Great job.

Paige Tyler said...

Congratulations!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

why is everyone so much more productive than I am? I am such a slug. still... good job!

Heather said...

Wow, someone has been busy this past week! Winter was reluctant to let go here as well, but we are finally seeing temps in the 70s. Congrats on the contract!

R.J. said...

Nice going on the contract! For me, spring is over when I have to run the fans in the bedroom and living room 24/7 until November.

jamiebabette said...

Congrats on the contract.
Sigh. I need to weed before I lose the dog.
Happy T13 :)

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the contract. You've been busy!