- Got rid of those yucky curtains and hung 4 sets of blinds.
(I think this should count as 1-4, hah!)
- Replaced the broken rake and outdoor broom.
(now I need to USE them)
- Weeded the garden.
- Taught the kids how to take out the trash, wash the dishes, and attempt folding laundry.
- Walked kids to school several times this week.
- Stayed at the playground twice until dinner time.
- Caught up on critiquing (mostly).
- Finished my part in judging a contest.
- Created my newsletter webpage signup.
- Created my website banner.
- Read for pleasure.
- Started writing a Space Opera novella. *bounce*
- Signed a contract for a category length novel!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Winter may have officially been over for several weeks, but I feel like I'm finally dusting off the cobwebs. These are thirteen things I finally got around to doing since last Thursday 13.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen