- Pride and Prejudice, by the queen herself, Jane Austen
- Shanna by Kathleen Woodiwiss
- Outlander Series (first three books, especially) by Diana Gabaldon
- Lady Sophia's Lover (or entire bow street runners series) by Lisa Kleypas
- Suddenly You -- ok, any and all books by Lisa Kleypas
- Games of Command by Linnea Sinclair
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
- A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
- Lucky's Lady by Tami Hoag
- See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson
- The Bride by Julie Garwood
- Forbidden by Elizabeth Lowell
- Naked in Death by J. D. Robb. This series by the alter ego of Nora Roberts is good, but the first two books have gotten me to pick them up again and again.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
For my first Thursday Thirteen, I thought it'd be fitting to list 13 Romance books from my keeper shelf. These are in no particular order, and I've read them all at least twice. The first two, I've read who knows how many times. They're also the ones I've had longest, from a time when my Romance shelf was quite small. All 13 are from my physical shelf, all print. My ebook cyber shelf is for another day...
Labels: Thursday Thirteen