Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Work, Work, Work

Between the 70 days of sweat, a deadline at my day job, and watching the Red Sox in the World Series, posting to this blog hasn't been my highest priority. However, Sven has been a great motivator. I've been getting more and more done each day as I get in the swing of things. Goals you set for yourself, for no one else, can be the strongest of all. After all, you can't lie to yourself. Or can you? I suppose you can. But no lies here, I hope to be sweating buckets once I'm really rolling.

2 comments:

catie said...

You can lie to yourself, but it seems far less painful not too. Keep up the good work! =)

Portia Da Costa said...

Hiya

I'm so glad Sven is working for you. I love the challenge and it's really got me moving forward with my writing. Sometimes it does take a while to get into the groove though, doesn't it? I'm often a very slow starter with WIPs, and then I speed up gradually as I get into the book!