Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Futuristics featured in Romantic Times

The October 2007 Romantic Times cover story is on New Concepts Publishing and their futuristics, including an interview with Kaitlyn O'Connor and an excerpt from her upcoming book, The Portal.

Futuristics from New Concepts have been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. It's good to see the attention given to them. They have some really creative authors there. The ones I've read and enjoyed are Michelle Pillow, Marie Harte, Mandy M. Roth, and of course, Kaitlyn O'Connor.

I have to be honest, I read these for the hot sexy scenes between two people in a relationship (yeah, I'm old fashioned--or can I say that about reading erotic romance?), set in an exotic location. It's fun, hot, and escapist. My favorites are:
So, even though I've kicked up my writing and haven't been reading as much, I'll be sure to get The Portal when it comes out.

No comments: